Saturday, August 19, 2006

License Plate Mount Ml 320 Installation

Go West!

Peek & Cloppenburg KG West gets out of the fur trade. Now it's about, Peek & Cloppenburg KG to move north to be an example to accept her sister's company. Only the north does not kill.

spontaneous action: Go West!

Join! Call on Monday, 21.08. Peek & Cloppenburg Nord at (040-3396702) and sing the old Pet Shop Boys-Hit:

Go West - Life is peaceful there Go West
- In the open air
Go West - Where the skies are blue Go West
- This is what we're gonna do

Go West, this is what we're gonna do, Go West

Together - We will love the beach
Together - We will learn and teach
Together - Change our pace of life
Together - We will work and strive

I love you - I know you love me
I want you - How could I disagree?
So that's why - I make no protest
When you say - You will do the rest

Go West - Life is peaceful there
Go West - In the open air
Go West - Baby you and me
Go West - This is our destiny (Aah)

Go West - Sun in wintertime
Go West - We will do just fine
Go West - Where the skies are blue
Go West - this is what we're gonna do

There where the air is free
We'll be (We'll be) what we want to be (Aah aah aah aah)
Now if we make a stand (Aah)
We'll find (We'll find) our promised land (Aah)

please forward this action (and post in all forums Popstars :-)).

0 comments:

Post a Comment